You are using an unsupported browser. Please upgrade your browser to a newer version to get the best experience on NP-MRD.
June 15, 2022
- Released NP-MRD Version 1.1
- Increased the number of NP-MRD compounds (40,908 -> 87,290)
- A new version of NMR Search has been released! Check out the new and improved Mixture and Pure Compound Searches
- A new NMR file conversion utility has been added to the utilities menu
- Improved Natural Product Mixture deposition options, adhering to the NCCIH Natural Product Integrity guidelines
June 15, 2022
- A new spectra predictor utility (1H and 13C)
- Improved Spin Matrix Utility- A new emailing system will be added to notify users of their results
- A new Drag and Drop Raw Data Deposition Option
- Support for more 2D-NMR Experiment types in depositions
- Support for Varian data in depositions
- A new Autoassignment tool
- A new CASE (Computer Assisted Structure Elucidation) Tool
April 20, 2022
- Spin matrix utility can now display results in JSpectraViewer
- A new frequency filter has been added to NMR Search
February 28, 2022
- Support for HSQC and TOCSY FID file deposition in Bruker format has been added.
- A new Natural Product Mixture NMR FID deposition option (deposition option #4) has been added.
February 14, 2022
- New NMR Search range search options have been added. Search speed has been improved.
- A 'DFT Assignments' button has been added to the NP-Cards for some compounds. This allows for the visualization of DFT assignments inside JSmol.
- NP-MRD can now process depositions for HSQC NMR Data in Bruker format.
- JSpectraViewer has been enhanced with contours and drag-to-zoom for 2D Spectrum viewing.